The MTAG10 E-seal is a radio frequency device that transmits container information when interrogated by an UHF RFID static gateway reader or handheld devices. It combines mechanical security of standard seals with the electronic security offered by RFID. E-seal has univocal ID code and read / write user memory capabilities. Provides automatic identification of trucks, trailers, containers. Is available in tamper evidence version. The status of the seal (TAMPERED / NOT TAMPERED) is immediately detected and read at time passing through gate or by manual exception. Any tampering event to the seal is permanently store in chip’s memory . This activates the TAG TAMPER ALARM, which immediately provides the status of the seal either TAMPERED or NOT TAMPERED.
Using Bluetooth reader in combination with your smartphone or tablet you will read not only the seal EPC code, but also its TAMPER STATUS (intact/violated). The operator can get a visual and easy-to-read feedback and no extra work for SW development or integration would be requested from your side at this stage.
- UHF RFID passive e-seal, 860-960 MHz
- Air interface protocol ISO/IEC 18000-63
- At every RFID reading provides EPC code and status indication of the tamper bit (inviolate/tampered)
- High Security Seal compliant ISO17712:2013 (including Clause 6)
- Shock-proof IP66 polystyrene plastic housing-laser marking available for logo, barcode, text
- Customizable as for chip type and code ( including password protection)
- Available as bolt-lock or cable-lock for a variety of fixing modes and applications
- One time use
- Containers, to prevent contamination and tampering of goods
- Trucks and trailers, for access control, speeding ap gate-in / gate-out operations in terminals, hubs, ports, and protecting goods
- Box for notification